Our physical therapists have all successfully completed a university degree program in Physical Therapy. As well, all have furthered their educational experience with various post-university courses.
Each patient will have a thorough assessment.
Your physiotherapist will determine what treatments are appropriate for you when considering your injuries, stages of healing, and your goals for rehabilitation.
Your sessions may include:
- Joint mobilization to correct movement dysfunction
- Soft tissue work and stretching to regain flexibility
- Manual therapy (Hands on treatment)
- Muscle Stimulation
- TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Stimulation)
- Therapeutic exercise
- Development of a home exercise program
- Dry needling (IMS Intramuscular Stimulation)